- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide support for procurement, import, export, transportation and fulfillment in support of sales companies.
- Involve close collaboration with sales & warehouse of Toling Corporation.
- Provides key information and support to relevant departments regarding supply, inventory delivery and order status from vendors to customers.
- To handle daily calls and shipment arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping sales team to send quotation / price list to customers
- Data entry of sales order (SO) into ERP System
- Perform administrative duties (including documents distribution/collection/filling).
- Work as a strong back-up role as a team.
- Assist to answer incoming calls and message taking.
- Other related and ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a Diploma with minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in any related industries
- Knowledge on any major ERP system would be an advantage
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills and good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Commitment to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Proficient on MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc
Although Admin & Customer Service Executive work primarily in an office environment during business hours, during peak periods or when dealing with month end closings, you may need to work much later hours in order to successfully complete the job tasks.