- Develops and manages a specific geographical area and/or assigned accounts.
- Hold the overall responsibility in achieving targeted (baseline) sales turnover at their
- Emphasis on new product, account and business development; Providing “solutions” to customers while emphasizing on quality, cost and cycle time.
- To lead a team of junior and senior sales.
Duties and responsibilities
- In charge of sales, customers, and development for specific area.
- Regularly visits existing and potential customers to improve sales penetration and increase market share.
- Must regularly travel & personally attend and resolve non-routine queries and problems.
- Assists in solving customer’s technical and other problems; coordinates action with marketing and planning team.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Prepares regular reports on territory performance (for customers and products against targets) and customer visits; prepares ad hoc reports highlighting new business opportunities, quality problems and lost business analysis for action by management.
- Possesses strong communication skill and ability to compose quotations, correspondences, reports and presentations using PC based software; takes an active role in improvement activities of department policies, procedures and systems in order to achieve efficiency and cycle-time targets.
- Assists in trade shows organization, brochure or product catalogue development or other projects assigned from time to time. The job holder requires a good understanding of the company’s products and term of business.
- Follow up customer ageing and ensure prompt payment.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills & Capabilities
- Create a positive working environment, as it is much more pleasant and less stressful to work in an environment that is positive and be proud of your workplace.
- Always be optimistic, appreciative and help co-workers to resolve problems that arise, without blame or sarcasm.
- Be approachable, organized, open minded, treat others as you would like to be treated and willing to take on tasks and assignments
- A team player, who is proactive, multi-tasking, self-starter with a positive thinking and clear focus of achieving revenue targets.
- Good team leader and team player with good attitude is utmost importance.
- Computer literate (Microsoft application & ERP System)
- Experience in plastic resins industries will be an added advantage
Basic RM5000 to RM6, 000.00
This is not a regular office job hence the company encourages a result oriented flexible hours environment. Although you are in charge of your own time schedule, you are expected to be in
the offices or warehouses for meetings and during month end quotations preparations and PO
compilations. All sales team members spend a lot of time on the road to visit customers and for
payments collection purposes.
Generally, the Company promotes a work-life balance work environment. Hence, regular exercise to keep oneself healthy and happy to make a difference.