- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide support for procurement, import, export, transportation and fulfillment in support of sales companies.
- Involve close collaboration with sales & warehouse of Toling Corporation.
- Provides key information and support to relevant departments regarding supply, inventory delivery and order status from vendors to customers.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls and intense pressure to perform.
- Provide accurate, valid complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to time, you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies i.e. parent company, any one of the associated and related companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customer through various channels. (Email, Fax, WhatsApp, phone call)
- Deal with customers feedbacks and problems.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Handle and solving customer inquiries and request promptly, accurately and professionally.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls & orders.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Perform order entry (SO), order acknowledgement, track & trace all customers’ change orders &
update in system, coordinate shipment and follow up with customers on sales order.
- Coordinates and analyses customer purchase order and special process requests.
- Closely follow up on customer schedule and coordinate with inner department to meet the
required delivery date.
- Follow up and monitor customer schedule from time to time for ensure to meet on time delivery.
- To assist in shipping matters to ensure inwards/ outwards shipments.
- Coordinate activities with warehouse on shipment arrangement and outgoing shipment
discrepancy or any Sales supports issue on an as needed basis.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Work with customer service manager /Team Lead to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Make sure that there is a backup for each Customer & train the backup on the way to manage the
Customers’ account; ensure that during holidays the position is covered & that both internal &
external Customers are notified in advance of the absence and informed of the person that will be
temporarily managing the Customers’ account
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by immediate supervisor and management
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Degree with minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in any related industries or fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Knowledge on any major ERP system would be an advantage
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills and good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Commitment to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Proficient on MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc