- The Digital Marketing Executive is the key person in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
- To involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process.
- The Digital Marketing Executive works closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Head of Marketing or Marketing Manager such as: Increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to time, you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies i.e. parent company, any of the associated and related companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Marketing Manager on all the company’s social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Handle the creative and copywriting aspect of marketing promotional media materials.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and consumer journey to drive engagements and conversations.
- Monitor the social media activities of competitors and bring improvement to the activities of the organization towards gaining more online popularity.
- Execution of marketing programs and drive collaboration with the team.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- A team player who is proactive, multi-tasking, self-starter with a positive thinking and good attitude is utmost important.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be approachable, organized, open minded, treat others as you would like to be treated and willing to take on task and assignments.
- Deadline-oriented, thoroughness, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Computer literate
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Well-spoken in English and Mandarin would be plus
This is not a regular office job hence the company encourages a result oriented flexible hours environment. Although you are in charge of your own time schedule, you are expected to be in the offices or warehouses for meetings. All marketing team members spend a lot of time on the road to visit customers and suppliers for discussion on event or other business purposes. During peak periods, you may need to work much later hours in order to successfully complete the job task.
Generally, the company promotes a work-life balance work environment. Hence, regular exercise to keep oneself healthy and happy will make a difference.