- Fully in charge of the credit control function of group of companies.
- Minimizing company’s credit exposure and proactively setting up credit strategies to prevent doubtful debts.
- To work closely with a team of AR executives in Finance on invoicing and collection matters.
- Key contact point with customers on collection matter.
- To handle daily credit function and report to Finance Manager and Credit Committee.
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to time, you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies i.e. parent company, any one of the associated and related companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Continuously review and enhance company’s credit SOPs.
- Ensuring credit managements are operate in accordance with credit SOPs.
- Work closely with internal Sales team and Finance team on collection matters and to manage monthly collection KPI.
- Analyze customers credit exposure on proactive basis and report to Management and Credit Committee.
- Ensuring timely submission of other collection reports to Management.
- Ensuring invoices are settled according to invoice credit term.
- Review & manage customer disputes over invoices under internal dispute management system.
- Daily credit review and approval on Sales Order at the best interest of company’s credit risk.
- Credit management includes:
- assist in customer credit application assessment in compliance with credit SOPs,
- credit insurance review to create a win-win strategy for both company and customers.
- credit limit set up. Regular review on all credit customers (100% on every half year).
- Conducting credit checks on prospective customers via CTOS, RAMCI and other credit methodologies to ensure customers’ financial risks are sufficiently identified, analyzed and protected.
- Weekly monitoring of customer aging & ensuring timely AR collection.
- Cashflow forecast on weekly and monthly receipting.
- Liaise with collection agencies, credit agencies and lawyers on debt collection dispute including legal suit.
- Responsible, manage and safekeeping of customer’s files and other important documentations.
- Site visit to customers to identify collection challenges and setting up action plan.
- Other ad-hoc assignments or projects as and when required.
- Diploma in Accounting, or a degree with a major in accounting.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience handling AR function in any related industries.
- Knowledge on any major ERP system would be an advantage.
- A good communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Poses high EQ management.
- Organized person and ability to troubleshoot.
- Numerically inclined and strong negotiation skills.
- Well-spoken in English and Mandarin would be a plus.
- Commitment to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Proficient on MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Send your application with resume to [email protected]com