- Identify and strategize digital marketing initiatives across SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media and other platforms where there are opportunities
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Develop and manage to social media engagement, email marketing, digital marketing campaigns, promotion campaigns and brand awareness campaigns.
- Work closely with managing superior and team in developing and integrating content marketing strategies. Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Work with internal teams to test, activate, and scale new sales funnels
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Manage and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and digital material.
- Briefing and working with internal team or digital agency on web visuals.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks around the company that may be deemed necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- Preferably 2 – 4 years of working experience in the Marketing industry.
- Proficient in spoken and written in Chinese and English
- Experience in SEO, creating content, design, managing and maintaining social media channels
- Excellent understanding on digital advertising tools
- Candidates shall be able to make use of various digital tools for video editing, animation and graphic design.
- Analyse and identify the latest marketing trends, ads optimisation plans and digital insights
- Proven ability to be part of the team to deliver high quality solutions, creative, resolve issue, and achieve challenging objectives in a highly competitive environment
Generally, the Company promotes a work-life balance work environment. Hence, regular
exercise to keep oneself healthy and happy to make a difference.