- We are looking for a people person Senior Executive to lead the Human Resource responsibility of
the organization. Someone whom we could work with to spread our values and visions to the
entire organization. A person who wants to develop personal and professional skills and want to
share in the unique, entrepreneurial spirit of our Group and someone who could eventually grow
into a managerial position independently.
- Being in HR, a clear understanding of the organization’s business objectives and the ability to
devise and implement policies to achieve the mutual goal would be crucial in mastering the
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains and enhance the organization’s human resources and administrative systems by
planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies,
programs and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program;
counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job
evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions;
recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to
coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing
and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and
assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing
the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit
contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and
state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping
past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning,
monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary;
conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyses compensation;
monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and
maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include
claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of
policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen;
establishing policies, procedures and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining
equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchase printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and
delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements;
planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing new applications; updating procedures;
evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget
preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
- This job description is not designed to cover and contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- In the world of human resource, you must be sincerely like people
- Proven 5 years of working experience in HR
- People oriented and result driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Group
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- A degree or diploma holder in any subject although a degree or diploma in Human Resources,
while not essential, may be useful.
You are part of the team in creating a desired working environment to the organization that is result
oriented. Working hours tend to be a standard 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. There may be a requirement to work
extra hours to meet deadlines. The work is office-based but may involve travel to branch offices and
Generally, the Company promotes a work-life balance work environment. Hence, regular exercise to keep oneself healthy and happy to make a difference.