- Fully assist in warehouse daily operation such as incoming and outgoing stock.
- To handle daily warehouse operation activities and report to Warehouse Supervisor and
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to
time, you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies
i.e. parent company, any one of the associated and related companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle warehouse daily activities such as incoming and outgoing stock.
- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate with customer
- Confer and coordinate activities with other department
- To maintain cleanliness of warehouse internal and external compound
- Assist on monthly, quarterly and yearly stock take
- Other related and ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a SPM with minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in any related
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure, independently, responsible with minimum supervision
- Must be discipline and with good attendance record
- Handling warehouse equipment would be an advantage
- Proficient on MS Word, Excel, any ERP system & etc