- Manage branding, PR, marketing, and promotional activities to create awareness of NuCycle’s mobile app and related products or services.
- Supervise and organise events or projects to create a positive impact on targeted audiences.
- Ensure all events or projects are successful and cost-effectively executed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Spearhead NuCycle’s marketing strategy to achieve marketing objectives by contributing ideas and executing marketing activities
- Monitor annual marketing budget
- Work on event research, planning, development, and implementation on time and on budget
- Plan, coordinate, and execute events such as physical workshops, campaigns, conferences, tradeshows as well as online webinars with the end-to-end plan and follow-up measurement, and analysis.
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory including booth displays and signs, demo sites, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes and giveaways, etc
- Conduct research and analysis of data to identify and define audiences
- Provide consistent and clear communication to all stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with app users, partners, vendors, and industry experts
- Manage website and tracking data analysis
- Run social media channels –e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, XiaoHongShu, Youtube, and others
- In charge of the production of the videos, posting, and content for social media channels
- Working closely with other NuCycle teams and providing general support to other related projects
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Highly passionate to pursue a future career in ESG and Sustainability would be the ideal fit.
- Have a Degree/Diploma in Mass Communications, Journalism, Digital Marketing, or Advertising
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in event organizing and digital marketing. Other relevant experiences are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- An outgoing personality and excellent people skills
- Proactive and able to work in a team.
- Independent and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Also be a self-motivated, positive attitude, open-minded, and result-oriented team player
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
Although work primarily in an office environment during business hours, you may need to travel with a driver to visit sites or event collection areas and work on weekends & public holidays. Work from home policy and flexible hours is applicable with the approval of the Director.
Generally, the Company promotes a work-life balance work environment. Hence, regular exercise to keep oneself healthy and happy will make a difference.